As the saying goes, happy wife, happy life. We’re here to help ensure a richness of experience that wife (or whoever lights up your life) can approve of heartily. As an exclusive partner of Eleven James, CultureHorde—a private arts club that’s changing the way people experience New York culture—will be taking care of Date Night for you this fall.
Eleven James Members are invited to try out this high-end arts and culture club, which hosts 50 private events each year, with an exclusive deal just for Members: get your first ticket free to any of the upcoming events below—your choice*.
- The Guggenheim – Private Tour & 24 Hour Party (Aug 20)
- The Met Opera’s Opening Night Party (Sept 10)
- Fashion Week – Inside the Design Studio with SUNO (Sept 24)
- Frida Kahlo – Paintings & Garden Party (Oct 1)
- MoMA – Private Tour of the Picasso Sculptures (Oct 20)
*Pending availability – first come, first served.
Eleven James Members can sign up to try out CultureHorde for as little as $45/month. Just enter Referring Member: Eleven James. Once you sign up for your first month, you’ll be contacted directly to secure your free ticket. Date night: done.
Founded in 2013, CultureHorde partners with top New York cultural institutions across the genres of music, art, film, theater, fashion, and cuisine. They source the best and most interesting events, adding unique access not available to the public, and deliver those events privately to our members. CultureHorde curates over 40 cultural events a year, including:
- Private concerts and backstage access with icons like Sting and Woody Allen
- Nelson Mandela Tribute Concert, featuring President Clinton and Morgan Freeman
- Opening night of Shakespeare in the Park
- Opening night of the Metropolitan Opera season
- NY Fashion Week front row seats and backstage tours
- Private opening night tours of Frieze, the Armory show, Sotheby’s, the Whitney Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and more
- Special culinary events with Top Chef finalists, the James Beard Foundation, NY Wine & Food Festival and more